Wednesday 6 January 2016

Klepto


Can't help it, always seem to return home with more pens than I went in with and double joy today 2 pens including a super stylish papermate with ultra nib.
Struggled today, feel rubbish but the thought of 4 days off spurred me on! Got to nip to Beirut tomorrow though to pay in some money my mum lent me to pay the nurses registration fee, quite disgraceful, It's gone up from £100 to £120 in one year and we had no pay rise for 4 years. I'm fully supporting the Junior Doctors action. Something needs to be done. People are actually not becoming nurses or doctors as the pay and hours aren't worth the stress.
I love my job though. My workplace is so lush! I'm really lucky I guess very lucky.
Half way through reading Room the book about the girl kidnapped and locked away for 7 years.. It's honestly amazing. Cannot wait to see the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment