Tuesday 5 January 2016

Well failed to make my mark on Blogger yesterday so I guess I just accept some days are not possible. Felt rough, worked most of the day. Discovered the headlight bulb and reversing lights were broken. Had to drive in at 6 am today with only one light which I did not like at all.
Work was manic... loads of kids and most seemed to be babies. There's a certain age between 1 and 2 when taking bloods is really difficult, guess what age they all were?
So I nipped in Halfords on the way home to get the bulb fixed. I was about 4th in line so sat in the car shivering. Watching people carrying boxes of paper out from Staples and cheap loo roll from B&M . The car next to me had a large man in a high Viz vest, big guy, just standing by his car, then the Halfords man comes and pops a replacement bulb in his brake lights. Took about 4 seconds. I was shocked. Men go to Halfords too?
Well Steve would have gone but he'd have sent me in to do it!
We should be at skittles tonight but both of us feel rubbish and my nose won't stop running. Besides it's at the dreaded Conservative club with Steve's memorable score of 4. Yes 4!
Steve wants to know what I did to his car? A little mud never hurt anyone... surely?

No comments:

Post a Comment