Friday 8 January 2016

Reviews

We did it another month with everything paid on time, we've had some bad times over the last couple of years and January is just the worse month but we did it yet again, Happy Me!
Silly old Slug and Lettuce sent me an email asking for feedback from the awful New Years Day meal. So fired on I did a trip advisor review too. If you read my trip reviews they are 99% positive, I try to see the good in everything but last weekend we had three awful meals if I'm honest. Well 2 dreadful and one sort of ok.

Been unwell, TBH I shouldn't have been at work but I have my own patients and it is so hard to cancel them and let people down. So I probably made myself worse, been a real struggle today. I want to lie in bed and read.
I read Room by Emma Donoghue. It's out soon as a major new film and had rave reviews. The book
is amazing written as the child in the first person and completely through his eyes. It's subject matter of abduction and abuse is hard to take but done in such a way that makes it easier to read. Anyways I wont issue any more spoilers but it's uplifting written so well and is fresh and thought provoking. I can't wait to see the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment